Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Beginning

Well, here goes. Since I certainly don't have a readership yet, and I am new to this, I'm going to begin informally. I don't know yet what my posting schedule will be, or what I want the product to look like, so I suppose I'll let it be a blog- and evolve. I've posted a fairly lengthy explanation on the background and focus of this particular blog on the Farm dreams page that can be referenced from the top of the home page. I plan on aggregating interesting tidbits and news from around the web in short bursts, but to also interweave an ongoing narrative focused around the development of our family's process towards a significantly different lifestyle than we lead now, in the form of a 1000 mile move to a rural farmstead. Welcome, and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment